At Kasper Fostering we aim to provide our carers with a high level of support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The quality of our services can only be provided by having dedicated, dynamic and quality foster carers who are well supported and trained.
In summary, the basis provisions of support you can expect:
- Regular structured supervision from qualified social worker.
- Being treated with respect and being part of a professional team.
- A regular programme of training with everyone having their own individual development plan.
- Consulted on the function and operation of our organisation.
- 14 days paid respite/holiday.
- Weekly contact.
- Fortnightly visits.
- Individual membership to Fostering Network.
- Regular foster carer support meetings.
- Access to additional resources to support any child and you in placement including therapy.
- Kasper days out.
- Support from supervising social worker in obtaining and sustaining education provision.